Xfinity xFi is an application created by Comcast. Xfinity xFi was first published on November 4, 2022. It is accessible for Android.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, Xfinity xFi requires . The most current version is 188.8.131.5291213163310 Before getting Xfinity xFi consider content rating: Everyone Xfinity xFi requires 68M of f...
Xfinity xFi Review
Xfinity xFi is an application designed by Comcast. Xfinity xFi was first published on November 4, 2022. It is currently available for Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Xfinity xFi requires . The most current version is 184.108.40.20691213163310 Before diving headlong into Xfinity xFi consider content rating:
Xfinity xFi will take up 68M of empty space on your smartphone.
The Xfinity xFi app will change the way you WiFi with a whole new way to personalize and control your home network. With xFi, you can set up your home WiFi and be online in minutes, find your WiFi password, know who’s online, troubleshoot issues, and even pause WiFi access during dinner time.
Xfinity xFi is available to Xfinity Internet customers with a compatible Xfinity Gateway.
• Simple, easy setup of your Xfinity Internet service and home WiFi – no Comcast technician required.
• View and change your WiFi name and password.
• See what devices are connected to your home network and give them nicknames for easy reference.
• Create profiles so you can assign devices to your family members.
• Set parental controls and bedtime schedules so your kids see the right content and sleep when they should.
• Pause WiFi access for any device or profile.
• Troubleshoot issues on your own without calling customer service.
• Manage advanced network settings to customize your home network.
• Add xFi Pods to help eliminate deadspots for more consistent, reliable WiFi coverage throughout your home.
• Xfinity Internet subscription with an xFi Wireless Gateway or xFi Advanced Gateway
• Xfinity ID and password
Get Help Signing In:
• Create an Xfinity ID and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
• Look up your existing Xfinity ID: xfinity.com/username
• Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
Learn more about ‘Cal. Civ. Code §1798.135: Do Not Sell My Info’ options at www.xfinity.com/privacy/manage-preference