- Substance 3D Creating Worlds for the Metaverse There is a lot of effort that you should put into creating the metaverse, from coding to sculpting the designs. And, of course, many programs help designers express their idea in the virtual world.
Substance 3D, owned by Adobe, is one of the most popular platforms used by modern creators. If you are not familiar with this type of art, it is something like Photoshop, but make it 3D. Digital animators widely exploit the library of the app to create the world we see in movies and video games.
In addition, it can be used in designing graphics for metaverse, which is... Continue reading
- Facebook Feed Getting a Turn Facebook is the type of platform that you use to stay connected with friends. The Feed system works on getting you updated about the latest posts from your closest list, and only then come to the recommendations from the outer world. Nevertheless, we are about to see some changes to this familiar algorithm.
Right now, Meta is going toward more AI-curated content that will appear on your usual feed, which means that your personal interests will become more important when it comes to forming daily updates. It is a rather big turn from the company, and it is taken not without... Continue reading
- Google Will Stop the Work of Android Auto for Phone Screens According to 9to5Google, users soon won’t be able to use Android Auto for Phone Screens. The app has been widely used by people who don’t have the newest cars that run Android Auto on the infotainment screen, so there will surely be plenty of disappointed users.
Android Auto for Phone Screens has been a great feature that simplified the Android in-care interface when you decided to mount your phone on the dashboard. The app made the experience of using your phone in the car safer, but now it seems that people will have to look for other solutions.
Last year, Google already... Continue reading
- Now More Android Users Will Have Access to Text Stickers of Gboard Custom stickers and emojis are a great way to make your online chats more personal. This time, Google is making their Android custom text stickers available to all users that have a US English layout enabled in their Gboard. Before this update, only users of Google Pixel had an opportunity to send such stickers.
The way it works is that you can send customized stickers based on the text that you enter on a keyboard. When you do this, you will be able to choose from different premade designs. It’s not only stickers that can now be accessed by users, as... Continue reading
- Google Chat to Warn You Against Phishing Upon taking the place of Hangouts, Google Chat will now show warning labels in case of possible phishing and hacker attacks that come from others’ profiles. Aimed at keeping your sensitive data well-protected, these warning notifications already function for Gmail and Google Drive. This enhancement for Google Chat is part of the tech giant’s broader anti-phishing effort. For more details on the topic, you’re welcome to keep reading this post.
This fresh phishing- and hacking-proof functionality is set to launch in June. It will be up for grabs to all Google Workspace consumers, as well as individuals with personal Google accounts.... Continue reading
- Twitter’s New Anti-Propaganda Policy Twitter recently launched a new anti-fake policy that’s on a mission to prevent misleading and thus potentially hazardous stories from spreading across the social media platform. The enhancement is part of a much more comprehensive goal which is focusing on providing credible information during world’ major conflicts, crises, and disasters. Want to know more on the topic? Stay tuned and keep reading this article.
Starting May 2022, the service will stop recommending or emphasizing posts that contain misleading information regarding the Russian invasion of Ukraine. The same goes for the inside-Twitter false claims about other wars, tragedies, or humanitarian disasters. Following... Continue reading
- Upcoming Changes on Pokémon Unite Pokémon Unite developer has revealed that there will be more changes in the future. The game will receive a new mode. Apart from it, there will be the wild but totally playable Pokémon. The leak was made by the dataminer “ElChicoEevee” on the social network.
The news was revealed on the TheGamer platform after the ElChicoEevee dataminer posted the leak on Twitter’s page. The user revealed files with the leak on the upcoming Pokémon. This leakage also suggests that the wild Pokémon will become playable in the future. To play them you need to catch them in the first place. After... Continue reading
- Meta Announced Changes in Monetization The new monetization system will be soon released for Reels, according to the Meta company. Creators may find new options beneficial. A popular social network is doing everything possible to attract more creators and beat TikTok on the market.
The company wants to prompt creators to continue their work and welcome more artists. While there are millions of short videos appear every day, each platform requires its own group of creative users. All Meta-owned companies are trying hard to increase the opportunities and add more tools for users, so they wouldn’t leave them for TikTok or YouTube.
Meanwhile, its constant rival YouTube... Continue reading
- Instagram to Let Us Pin Grid Posts Meta has finally confirmed that Instagram is testing a brand new feature that will make it possible to pin posts in the main grid. Currently, the feature is available to a limited number of testers, but it looks like Instagram is finishing it very soon. Let’s take a look at the details of how it works.
Pin It As Others Do
The upcoming grid pin feature looks like another attempt to keep up with TikTok and Twitter, which already let their users pin posts to keep them on top of the profile and attract more viewers. In fact, the feature has been... Continue reading
- Netflix Scheduled 50+ New Games by 2023 Netflix tries not only to be one of the most productive series makers, but also a profitable gaming platform. In November 2021 It released 5 mobile games, including Stranger Things within its new Games Catalogue. Today, the catalog includes 18 titles and lets all subscribers install and play them on iOS and Android for free.
50+ New Titles
The Washington Post reports that Netflix is ready to add over 50 new titles by the end of 2022, which looks like a very ambitious plan. It also shows us that the company is serious about mobile gaming and makes huge investments in this... Continue reading
- Twitter is Testing a Vibe CheckFeature The so-called Vibe feature could be released anytime soon to let Twitter users set statuses. There are no official comments on that, but a trusted researcher and reverse engineer Jane Manchun Wong reports finding a track record that features this update. Let’s take a look at the details.
Tiny Bunch of Statuses
Judging by the screenshots made by Wong, the upcoming Set a Status field will be placed right above the tweet-making box. You will be able to choose one of the ready-made statuses from the drop-down list. There are currently 5 statuses and they are not funny at all for some... Continue reading
- Netflix Finally Creates a Category Hub! Netflix is rolling out its brand new content navigation feature called the Category Hub. Now it’s a part of the TV menu to let you find the content you like faster than usual. All due to the variety of categories that make it easy to find new titles by genre. Let’s figure out how the new feature works.
Finally, it’s Convenient!
Compared to the original content navigator, the new Category Hub will make it easier to browse your favorite genres and types of movies. Now you can leave behind searching by movie titles and find what you need via genre directories.
Besides, the... Continue reading