- Twitter’s New Anti-Propaganda Policy Twitter recently launched a new anti-fake policy that’s on a mission to prevent misleading and thus potentially hazardous stories from spreading across the social media platform. The enhancement is part of a much more comprehensive goal which is focusing on providing credible information during world’ major conflicts, crises, and disasters. Want to know more on the topic? Stay tuned and keep reading this article.
Starting May 2022, the service will stop recommending or emphasizing posts that contain misleading information regarding the Russian invasion of Ukraine. The same goes for the inside-Twitter false claims about other wars, tragedies, or humanitarian disasters. Following...
- May 23, 2022
- Upcoming Changes on Pokémon Unite Pokémon Unite developer has revealed that there will be more changes in the future. The game will receive a new mode. Apart from it, there will be the wild but totally playable Pokémon. The leak was made by the dataminer “ElChicoEevee” on the social network.
The news was revealed on the TheGamer platform after the ElChicoEevee dataminer posted the leak on Twitter’s page. The user revealed files with the leak on the upcoming Pokémon. This leakage also suggests that the wild Pokémon will become playable in the future. To play them you need to catch them in the first place. After...
- May 11, 2022
- Meta Announced Changes in Monetization The new monetization system will be soon released for Reels, according to the Meta company. Creators may find new options beneficial. A popular social network is doing everything possible to attract more creators and beat TikTok on the market.
The company wants to prompt creators to continue their work and welcome more artists. While there are millions of short videos appear every day, each platform requires its own group of creative users. All Meta-owned companies are trying hard to increase the opportunities and add more tools for users, so they wouldn’t leave them for TikTok or YouTube.
Meanwhile, its constant rival YouTube...
- May 09, 2022
- Instagram to Let Us Pin Grid Posts Meta has finally confirmed that Instagram is testing a brand new feature that will make it possible to pin posts in the main grid. Currently, the feature is available to a limited number of testers, but it looks like Instagram is finishing it very soon. Let’s take a look at the details of how it works.
Pin It As Others Do
The upcoming grid pin feature looks like another attempt to keep up with TikTok and Twitter, which already let their users pin posts to keep them on top of the profile and attract more viewers. In fact, the feature has been...
- May 04, 2022
- Netflix Scheduled 50+ New Games by 2023 Netflix tries not only to be one of the most productive series makers, but also a profitable gaming platform. In November 2021 It released 5 mobile games, including Stranger Things within its new Games Catalogue. Today, the catalog includes 18 titles and lets all subscribers install and play them on iOS and Android for free.
50+ New Titles
The Washington Post reports that Netflix is ready to add over 50 new titles by the end of 2022, which looks like a very ambitious plan. It also shows us that the company is serious about mobile gaming and makes huge investments in this...
- May 02, 2022
- Twitter is Testing a Vibe CheckFeature The so-called Vibe feature could be released anytime soon to let Twitter users set statuses. There are no official comments on that, but a trusted researcher and reverse engineer Jane Manchun Wong reports finding a track record that features this update. Let’s take a look at the details.
Tiny Bunch of Statuses
Judging by the screenshots made by Wong, the upcoming Set a Status field will be placed right above the tweet-making box. You will be able to choose one of the ready-made statuses from the drop-down list. There are currently 5 statuses and they are not funny at all for some...
- Apr 27, 2022
- Netflix Finally Creates a Category Hub! Netflix is rolling out its brand new content navigation feature called the Category Hub. Now it’s a part of the TV menu to let you find the content you like faster than usual. All due to the variety of categories that make it easy to find new titles by genre. Let’s figure out how the new feature works.
Finally, it’s Convenient!
Compared to the original content navigator, the new Category Hub will make it easier to browse your favorite genres and types of movies. Now you can leave behind searching by movie titles and find what you need via genre directories.
- Apr 25, 2022
- WhatsApp to Simplify Order Creation in Chats WhatsApp features tracker WABetaInfo recent beta version research revealed that WhatsApp includes signs of an upcoming business-focused update. Its features will be available via the Order option that appeared in the previous WhatsApp beta. Let’s dig into the details.
As the report suggests, business users will soon be able to add products via the “Catalogue” feature that appeared in the app back in 2019. The new feature will let you create orders with a specific quantity of items, while the app will automatically calculate the subtotal and total number of items in the orders. Created orders will automatically go to...
- Apr 20, 2022
- Meta Charges 47.6% on Horizon Worlds Digital Assets Meta Platforms has announced that it will charge roughly 47.6% on digital assets created in the VR platform Horizon Worlds. This is the overall fee that includes the fixed 30% hardware comission for all Meta Quest Store sales and an extra 17.6% fee on the Horizon platform.
Into The Future
On April 11, Meta Platforms announced that it would soon start testing a set of creative tools that will let creators publish digital assets for Horizon Worlds and monetize them. This will become one of the key features of the long-term metaverse project plan.
Meta, which is the new name for the former...
- Apr 18, 2022
- Instagram Disables In-Stream Ads Feature It looks like Instagram is getting closer to revolutionizing itself, with those in-stream ad videos being no longer available in the app. All ad partners are now receiving this information in a message. All the details are below.
As the in-app notification says, the in-stream ads are no longer available. Ad partners won’t stay without an alternative, though. Now they can all use Reels ad placement instead. The update was probably of no surprise to you after the IGTV brand disappeared from the platform in October. There’s just no more space for in-stream ad placement.
The new unified video content flow...
- Apr 13, 2022
- WhatsApp Media Autosave Disabled for Disappearing Chats WhatsApp Disappearing Chats is finally becoming a more logical feature. The updated version of the app disables automatic media saving to your smartphone's Camera Roll or gallery when you are using disappearing chats. The feature was spotted in the February beta version of the app for the first time. More on that below.
“Media Visibility” – Off!
A popular WhatsApp tracker WABetaInfo, reports that the Meta-owned messenger is already rolling out the update globally to prevent automatic data saving from disappearing chats on both Android and iOS. All the users who install the update will receive a notification that the “Media Visibility” feature...
- Apr 13, 2022
- Instagram’s Testing Fullscreen Main Feed The upcoming revamped Instagram feed has been in the titles for a while already and now the company is officially testing a full-screen feed. The new content flow will get rid of the stories bar and deliver everything via an immersive swipeable user interface. Read on to know the details.
As reported by researcher Alessando Paluzzi, the news feed would still include regular posts, but they will be mixed with Stories and Reels. Stories will include a frame bar to indicate that you can swipe to see more stories, while Reels will come with a progress bar.
Although we can’t test...
- Apr 06, 2022