- Check Out New Awesome Among Us Update While Among Us’s popularity has now waned a little, the number of gamers who frequently play it is still impressive. To maintain the interest of regular customers, developers consistently improve the project. The fresh update will make your user experience even smoother and more fun.
First, let’s take a look at the new Cosmicubes. Two sets of food-inspired cosmetic products give users access to skins and cosmetic items like ice creams, eggs, and jelly companions for beans and stars. For Snack Cosmicube, you will have to pay 2500 beans, and for Feast Cosmicube — 110 stars. They are not cheap, but... Continue reading
- Minecraft Legends: Mojang Comments on the New Game In June, the Minecraft creators announced they were developing a new action-strategy game based on the original. According to the story, a brave pixel knight sets off to save the world from the invasion of enemies. Magnus Nedfors, the project’s creative director, told in detail how this idea was born.
According to him, when they started working on a new game, they did not clearly understand how it should look and what it should be filled with. The most important thing they wanted to achieve was to keep the original vibe. It was also important that the new action strategy work... Continue reading
- More Inappropriate Content Filtering Options From TikTok The company has already added parental controls to deal with criticism over user security and exposure to inappropriate content. However, to reduce the possibility of a young audience contacting the potentially harmful videos, the team has also come up with filtering options to exclude videos that can be unsafe for youngsters.
The latest addition empowers users to decide if recommended content is appropriate for them or not. Previously, the For You feed enabled users to explore new content from creators they like or already follow. Now, they can use the “not interested” function to skip videos published by a creator.
TikTok is... Continue reading
- Instagram Launching Creator Marketplace for Brands and Creators The year-long testing period seems to be over, and now Instagram has launched a feature that allows US companies to find and connect with creators on the app. The successful results of this testing enabled Instagram to come up with a solution that brands can now utilize to collaborate with suitable creators — Creator Marketplace.
The new tool greatly simplifies finding potential influencer matches for projects or campaigns. They have proved successful on Instagram, with a ratio of 77% of marketers laying aside budgets for their creator campaigns on Instagram. Advertisers can generate lists of influencers, use filters based on a... Continue reading
- Substance 3D Creating Worlds for the Metaverse There is a lot of effort that you should put into creating the metaverse, from coding to sculpting the designs. And, of course, many programs help designers express their idea in the virtual world.
Substance 3D, owned by Adobe, is one of the most popular platforms used by modern creators. If you are not familiar with this type of art, it is something like Photoshop, but make it 3D. Digital animators widely exploit the library of the app to create the world we see in movies and video games.
In addition, it can be used in designing graphics for metaverse, which is... Continue reading
- Facebook Feed Getting a Turn Facebook is the type of platform that you use to stay connected with friends. The Feed system works on getting you updated about the latest posts from your closest list, and only then come to the recommendations from the outer world. Nevertheless, we are about to see some changes to this familiar algorithm.
Right now, Meta is going toward more AI-curated content that will appear on your usual feed, which means that your personal interests will become more important when it comes to forming daily updates. It is a rather big turn from the company, and it is taken not without... Continue reading
- Google Will Stop the Work of Android Auto for Phone Screens According to 9to5Google, users soon won’t be able to use Android Auto for Phone Screens. The app has been widely used by people who don’t have the newest cars that run Android Auto on the infotainment screen, so there will surely be plenty of disappointed users.
Android Auto for Phone Screens has been a great feature that simplified the Android in-care interface when you decided to mount your phone on the dashboard. The app made the experience of using your phone in the car safer, but now it seems that people will have to look for other solutions.
Last year, Google already... Continue reading
- Now More Android Users Will Have Access to Text Stickers of Gboard Custom stickers and emojis are a great way to make your online chats more personal. This time, Google is making their Android custom text stickers available to all users that have a US English layout enabled in their Gboard. Before this update, only users of Google Pixel had an opportunity to send such stickers.
The way it works is that you can send customized stickers based on the text that you enter on a keyboard. When you do this, you will be able to choose from different premade designs. It’s not only stickers that can now be accessed by users, as... Continue reading
- Google Chat to Warn You Against Phishing Upon taking the place of Hangouts, Google Chat will now show warning labels in case of possible phishing and hacker attacks that come from others’ profiles. Aimed at keeping your sensitive data well-protected, these warning notifications already function for Gmail and Google Drive. This enhancement for Google Chat is part of the tech giant’s broader anti-phishing effort. For more details on the topic, you’re welcome to keep reading this post.
This fresh phishing- and hacking-proof functionality is set to launch in June. It will be up for grabs to all Google Workspace consumers, as well as individuals with personal Google accounts.... Continue reading
- Twitter’s New Anti-Propaganda Policy Twitter recently launched a new anti-fake policy that’s on a mission to prevent misleading and thus potentially hazardous stories from spreading across the social media platform. The enhancement is part of a much more comprehensive goal which is focusing on providing credible information during world’ major conflicts, crises, and disasters. Want to know more on the topic? Stay tuned and keep reading this article.
Starting May 2022, the service will stop recommending or emphasizing posts that contain misleading information regarding the Russian invasion of Ukraine. The same goes for the inside-Twitter false claims about other wars, tragedies, or humanitarian disasters. Following... Continue reading
- Upcoming Changes on Pokémon Unite Pokémon Unite developer has revealed that there will be more changes in the future. The game will receive a new mode. Apart from it, there will be the wild but totally playable Pokémon. The leak was made by the dataminer “ElChicoEevee” on the social network.
The news was revealed on the TheGamer platform after the ElChicoEevee dataminer posted the leak on Twitter’s page. The user revealed files with the leak on the upcoming Pokémon. This leakage also suggests that the wild Pokémon will become playable in the future. To play them you need to catch them in the first place. After... Continue reading
- Meta Announced Changes in Monetization The new monetization system will be soon released for Reels, according to the Meta company. Creators may find new options beneficial. A popular social network is doing everything possible to attract more creators and beat TikTok on the market.
The company wants to prompt creators to continue their work and welcome more artists. While there are millions of short videos appear every day, each platform requires its own group of creative users. All Meta-owned companies are trying hard to increase the opportunities and add more tools for users, so they wouldn’t leave them for TikTok or YouTube.
Meanwhile, its constant rival YouTube... Continue reading