- WhatsApp to Simplify Order Creation in Chats WhatsApp features tracker WABetaInfo recent beta version research revealed that WhatsApp includes signs of an upcoming business-focused update. Its features will be available via the Order option that appeared in the previous WhatsApp beta. Let’s dig into the details.
As the report suggests, business users will soon be able to add products via the “Catalogue” feature that appeared in the app back in 2019. The new feature will let you create orders with a specific quantity of items, while the app will automatically calculate the subtotal and total number of items in the orders. Created orders will automatically go to... Continue reading
- Meta Charges 47.6% on Horizon Worlds Digital Assets Meta Platforms has announced that it will charge roughly 47.6% on digital assets created in the VR platform Horizon Worlds. This is the overall fee that includes the fixed 30% hardware comission for all Meta Quest Store sales and an extra 17.6% fee on the Horizon platform.
Into The Future
On April 11, Meta Platforms announced that it would soon start testing a set of creative tools that will let creators publish digital assets for Horizon Worlds and monetize them. This will become one of the key features of the long-term metaverse project plan.
Meta, which is the new name for the former... Continue reading
- Instagram Disables In-Stream Ads Feature It looks like Instagram is getting closer to revolutionizing itself, with those in-stream ad videos being no longer available in the app. All ad partners are now receiving this information in a message. All the details are below.
As the in-app notification says, the in-stream ads are no longer available. Ad partners won’t stay without an alternative, though. Now they can all use Reels ad placement instead. The update was probably of no surprise to you after the IGTV brand disappeared from the platform in October. There’s just no more space for in-stream ad placement.
The new unified video content flow... Continue reading
- WhatsApp Media Autosave Disabled for Disappearing Chats WhatsApp Disappearing Chats is finally becoming a more logical feature. The updated version of the app disables automatic media saving to your smartphone's Camera Roll or gallery when you are using disappearing chats. The feature was spotted in the February beta version of the app for the first time. More on that below.
“Media Visibility” – Off!
A popular WhatsApp tracker WABetaInfo, reports that the Meta-owned messenger is already rolling out the update globally to prevent automatic data saving from disappearing chats on both Android and iOS. All the users who install the update will receive a notification that the “Media Visibility” feature... Continue reading
- Instagram’s Testing Fullscreen Main Feed The upcoming revamped Instagram feed has been in the titles for a while already and now the company is officially testing a full-screen feed. The new content flow will get rid of the stories bar and deliver everything via an immersive swipeable user interface. Read on to know the details.
As reported by researcher Alessando Paluzzi, the news feed would still include regular posts, but they will be mixed with Stories and Reels. Stories will include a frame bar to indicate that you can swipe to see more stories, while Reels will come with a progress bar.
Although we can’t test... Continue reading
- YouTube to Get Podcasts Homepage & Audio Ads The recent YouTube documentation leak reveals that the company has plans to compete with industry-leading podcast platforms like Apple and Spotify. The leaked 84-page document covers a roadmap of potential future changes in video hosting. Let’s quickly review the details!
The 84-page presentation allegedly produced by YouTube was first mentioned on Podnews. The document called “Looking Ahead” suggests that YouTube may get a brand new podcast homepage to expand the content database. Besides, the presentation says that YouTube will offer brands to purchase Google-powered audio ads built into all YouTube’s audio content formats, including podcasts.
Podcast creators will obtain a separate... Continue reading
- Top-5 best games for smartphones When it comes to games for smartphones, there are a ton of them out there. It can be tough to find the best ones, but we’ve got you covered. Here are the best games for smartphones, whether you’re an iOS or Android user.
PUBG is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole. In the game, up to one hundred players parachute onto an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment to kill others while avoiding getting killed themselves. The available safe area of the game's map... Continue reading
- Brawl Stars: 10 most interesting facts Brawl Stars is a mobile game developed and published by Supercell. It was released on iOS and Android devices in December 2018. The game is a third-person shooter with a cartoonish art style. We have collected 10 interesting facts about the game for you.
1. Brawl Stars is a free-to-play game.
2. In-app purchases are available for players who want to progress faster in the game.
3. The game features multiple game modes, including a 3v3 mode, a 6-player battle royale mode, and a 9-player Heist mode.
4. Players can choose to play as one of several characters, each with their own unique abilities.
5.... Continue reading
- Meta Launches 3D Ads on Instagram and Facebook Meta has a long-term plan to develop its own multiverse. As part of its implementation, the company introduces innovative technologies on its platforms and concludes contracts with its manufacturers. The tech giant recently partnered with VNTANA, which uses augmented reality in e-commerce. Such collaboration will soon provide users with 3D advertising on Instagram and Facebook.
Many modern brands move to a three-dimensional format for promoting their products, and Meta is striving to be in trend. This tendency extends literally to all industries: from fashion and beauty to furniture and home decor. With advanced technologies, companies will be able to create 3D... Continue reading
- YouTube Continues to Fight Coronavirus Misinformation The struggle with COVID-19 has been going on for more than two years. Even though social networks and information platforms implement various measures to control the fake data spread, there is still a lot of misinformation. As part of the fight against fake news, YouTube has expanded its labeling program to additional countries. Videos from verified users in Japan, Brazil, and India will now be tagged.
Each post published by a recognized medical organization or other sources will have a label like “accredited hospital” or a similar inscription under its title. It is done so that users know that they are... Continue reading
- Snapchat Launches Bitmoji Outfit Sharing Tool How do you like the idea of sharing your Bitmoji outfits with your fellow-Snapchatters in-app? Looks like this idea has now become a reality. You can now let your friends try on the same virtual outfits on their characters. For more information on the topic, keep reading this post.
It’s fashion time on Snapchat! The company rolled out Outfit Sharing, a brand new tool that lets the app users share what their Bitmoji is currently rocking with their fellow app enthusiasts. The tool is now up for grabs for iPhone aficionados, with Android to follow.
To give the new feature a go... Continue reading
- YouTube Launches New Live-Streaming Features In an attempt to leave fierce competition behind, YouTube is boosting its livestream possibilities for both viewers and content creator enthusiasts. Some major features for live streams are currently being integrated into the platform. Some of them are in development, while others are being put through their paces and will soon be rolled out. You can now even invite guests to your streams by merely dropping ‘em a link. Want to know more? Keep reading.
Social networking giants like Instagram and TikTok are among the main rivals of YouTube on the video scene. Naturally, YouTube wants to keep up, so adding... Continue reading