- How To Choose Weapon In Call Of Duty: Guide For Beginners Choosing the right weapon in Call of Duty can mean the difference between life and death, especially for beginners. There are a multitude of weapons to select from, each with its own unique strengths and weaknesses. In this guide, we'll provide some tips on how to choose the best weapon for your play style.
The first step is to decide what role you want to play in the game. Are you looking to be a frontline assault player, or do you want to hang back and provide support? Your playstyle will determine what kind of weapons you should be looking at.
- Sep 24, 2022
- How Instagram Reels Actually Work Instagram Reels is one of the fastest growing features. Currently, users spend more than 20% of their total time watching them. Meta is doing its best to increase Reels's presence in its products.
In the latest report, the tech giant talks about what algorithms are behind the work of this feature and what ranking system is applied to uploaded videos. As Meta explains, many features are taken into account, but there are four main ones that have the most impact:
Originality. Your content should be unique, reflect your style, and have a bold approach to making videos. Thus, Instagram encourages creators to...
- Sep 14, 2022
- Instagram Is Going to Add a Repost Feature According to confirmed information, Instagram is going to add a new feature soon, with the help of which each user will be able to reshare posts in the Main Feed.
This tool will likely resemble the similar functionality of Twitter when you can reshare posts from other users in your feed. While some users will find it useful, many may not like it, and here’s why. The fact is that this platform’s algorithms initially built the Feed depending on who you subscribed to and posts similar to the content you interacted with. Now it contains quite a lot of extraneous information...
- Sep 12, 2022
- Check Out New Awesome Among Us Update While Among Us’s popularity has now waned a little, the number of gamers who frequently play it is still impressive. To maintain the interest of regular customers, developers consistently improve the project. The fresh update will make your user experience even smoother and more fun.
First, let’s take a look at the new Cosmicubes. Two sets of food-inspired cosmetic products give users access to skins and cosmetic items like ice creams, eggs, and jelly companions for beans and stars. For Snack Cosmicube, you will have to pay 2500 beans, and for Feast Cosmicube — 110 stars. They are not cheap, but...
- Aug 31, 2022
- Minecraft Legends: Mojang Comments on the New Game In June, the Minecraft creators announced they were developing a new action-strategy game based on the original. According to the story, a brave pixel knight sets off to save the world from the invasion of enemies. Magnus Nedfors, the project’s creative director, told in detail how this idea was born.
According to him, when they started working on a new game, they did not clearly understand how it should look and what it should be filled with. The most important thing they wanted to achieve was to keep the original vibe. It was also important that the new action strategy work...
- Aug 29, 2022
- More Inappropriate Content Filtering Options From TikTok The company has already added parental controls to deal with criticism over user security and exposure to inappropriate content. However, to reduce the possibility of a young audience contacting the potentially harmful videos, the team has also come up with filtering options to exclude videos that can be unsafe for youngsters.
The latest addition empowers users to decide if recommended content is appropriate for them or not. Previously, the For You feed enabled users to explore new content from creators they like or already follow. Now, they can use the “not interested” function to skip videos published by a creator.
- Jul 26, 2022
- Instagram Launching Creator Marketplace for Brands and Creators The year-long testing period seems to be over, and now Instagram has launched a feature that allows US companies to find and connect with creators on the app. The successful results of this testing enabled Instagram to come up with a solution that brands can now utilize to collaborate with suitable creators — Creator Marketplace.
The new tool greatly simplifies finding potential influencer matches for projects or campaigns. They have proved successful on Instagram, with a ratio of 77% of marketers laying aside budgets for their creator campaigns on Instagram. Advertisers can generate lists of influencers, use filters based on a...
- Jul 26, 2022
- Substance 3D Creating Worlds for the Metaverse There is a lot of effort that you should put into creating the metaverse, from coding to sculpting the designs. And, of course, many programs help designers express their idea in the virtual world.
Substance 3D, owned by Adobe, is one of the most popular platforms used by modern creators. If you are not familiar with this type of art, it is something like Photoshop, but make it 3D. Digital animators widely exploit the library of the app to create the world we see in movies and video games.
In addition, it can be used in designing graphics for metaverse, which is...
- Jun 26, 2022
- Facebook Feed Getting a Turn Facebook is the type of platform that you use to stay connected with friends. The Feed system works on getting you updated about the latest posts from your closest list, and only then come to the recommendations from the outer world. Nevertheless, we are about to see some changes to this familiar algorithm.
Right now, Meta is going toward more AI-curated content that will appear on your usual feed, which means that your personal interests will become more important when it comes to forming daily updates. It is a rather big turn from the company, and it is taken not without...
- Jun 25, 2022
- Google Will Stop the Work of Android Auto for Phone Screens According to 9to5Google, users soon won’t be able to use Android Auto for Phone Screens. The app has been widely used by people who don’t have the newest cars that run Android Auto on the infotainment screen, so there will surely be plenty of disappointed users.
Android Auto for Phone Screens has been a great feature that simplified the Android in-care interface when you decided to mount your phone on the dashboard. The app made the experience of using your phone in the car safer, but now it seems that people will have to look for other solutions.
Last year, Google already...
- Jun 14, 2022
- Now More Android Users Will Have Access to Text Stickers of Gboard Custom stickers and emojis are a great way to make your online chats more personal. This time, Google is making their Android custom text stickers available to all users that have a US English layout enabled in their Gboard. Before this update, only users of Google Pixel had an opportunity to send such stickers.
The way it works is that you can send customized stickers based on the text that you enter on a keyboard. When you do this, you will be able to choose from different premade designs. It’s not only stickers that can now be accessed by users, as...
- Jun 12, 2022
- Google Chat to Warn You Against Phishing Upon taking the place of Hangouts, Google Chat will now show warning labels in case of possible phishing and hacker attacks that come from others’ profiles. Aimed at keeping your sensitive data well-protected, these warning notifications already function for Gmail and Google Drive. This enhancement for Google Chat is part of the tech giant’s broader anti-phishing effort. For more details on the topic, you’re welcome to keep reading this post.
This fresh phishing- and hacking-proof functionality is set to launch in June. It will be up for grabs to all Google Workspace consumers, as well as individuals with personal Google accounts....
- May 25, 2022